How to Reset Gmail Password
Methods To Change And Recover Gmail Password
Gmail is an email client based service offered by Google. The mailing services offered are liked and used by millions of people. But forgetting passwords is a common issue nowadays that ten out of every nine people are facing at some point. It is assumed that a forgotten password cannot be recovered without using any data recovery software solution, but at this writing here you will need to recover your lost password without using these unnecessary password recovery solutions. You will get complete steps about The solutions and methods provided here are sophisticated and can be used to resolve forgotten or hacked password status. The major uncertainty that users face is that they often get stuck on the verification option to fix their account password.
As you know there are many ways through which you can recover your account password like mobile number, email and security related questions but the easiest one is preferred by everyone, it is like mobile recovery option. That it is easy to use. But sometimes if you are unable to use your recovery mobile number for the mobile verification process, do not be worried because there are some other options through which you can recover your account password.
Know the different ways and techniques to recover your Gmail account:
Follow the steps given below to recover your Gmail password:
- First you have to go to the Google Account Recovery page and tap on the “I don’t know my password” option and continue.
- Now type your Gmail account email ID.
- tap to continue.
You can use the recovery mobile number which is linked to your account so that you can get your account password back.
You can get your password back through the mobile phone number linked to your account. After that you can select the number linked to your account and send me a code via SMS by tapping on Yes.
If a phone number is not linked to your account, you will need to confirm your identity by answering a set of security questions associated with your account.
You can enter the code in the given field and change your password to use your account successfully.
How To Recover Gmail Password Without Mobile Number
If there is no mobile number link to your account then you can recover Gmail password without mobile number in a few simple steps:
- Use email to get your account back:
- Go to Google Account Recovery page
- Type your Gmail email ID to access your Gmail account
- Tap to submit and then choose “Confirm access to my recovery email” and tap Continue.
After this you will receive an email address with password reset instructions on your screen.
All you need to do is follow the steps to reset your Gmail password.
You can also use security queries to get your Gmail account back. Now if you do not have an email ID or mobile number associated with your account, then you will have to reset your Gmail password by answering some security questions.
Google will ask you only a few security questions, which are related to your account, if you fail to answer, and then you cannot reset your account. The questions are simple and if you answer correctly Google will let you reset your password. Therefore it is important for you to answer security questions appropriately.
How to change your Gmail password
- First you have to open your web browser and then go to www.gmail.com
- Now to proceed, type the Gmail email address and password in the given log.
- Tap to sign in
- You will be sent to your Gmail account page.
- Tap the on cog icon in the right top hand corner. Select Settings.
- Then choose the “General Settings” option.
- Here you will get the option to change Gmail password.
- Tap on the Accounts option.
- Choose the option to change the password.
- A new page will open.
- Enter your current password and then enter the new password in the field provided. To confirm this, you may be asked to enter a new password twice. When you enter your new password twice, tap Change Password.
- Hopefully this piece of write-up is helpful in changing the password of your Gmail account and stay updated for more tips and tricks about Gmail password issues!
You can ask for any password related problems and other common problems with our expert technicians through the Gmail customer service number. Online services from Gmail service providers are available in 24X7. Another major advantage with this service is that users can contact the technical assistant through toll free numbers which are free for international users. To remain competitive, these service providers try hard to provide users with the best support and care possible for their various simple-to-complex mail issues.